Reinsurance & Products
The Price Forbes Reinsurance and Products team has over 200 years of combined broking experience working on various reinsurance programmes and facultative solutions on the Lloyd’s and International reinsurance markets. The team thrives on providing innovative ideas and structural designs to complement many different requirements for our clients and always pushes the boundaries in finding the best available coverage, structure and pricing.
The breadth of knowledge and experience within our team has enabled us to design, create and deliver many different product solutions, a sample of which are listed below:
- P&I Reinsurances
- Retention Protections / Pool Protections
- Aggregate Solutions
- Stop Loss programmes / Adverse Development covers
- Actuarial & Analytics Studies
- Programme and Structure Design
- Facultative and programme solutions for – Non-Poolable / Fixed premium P&I / Specialist Operations / Shipowners Liability to Cargo / Contractual Extensions / Energy Risks / FD&D / Charterers / Overspill
- Specialty Product Solutions – COFRs, Decommissioning, Nuclear & Radioactive matter, Maritime Labour Convention / Seafarers Abandonment / Aquaculture / Hull XOL
- Binding Authorities / Managing General Agencies
- Large Capacity Solutions Retailers
In addition the team differentiates itself from other reinsurance brokers by having extensive experience working with ship owners and marine clients on a direct basis, delivering a multitude of marine liability solutions to complement and sit alongside their P&I entries. Such solutions include General Liability, Employers Liability, Hull, Auto Liability, Professional Indemnity, Terminal Operators Legal Liability, Ship Repairers Legal Liability, Ship Builders, Construction All Risks, Decommissioning Liabilities, Trade Disruption insurance, Umbrella programmes. This unique experience gives the team the added advantage of knowing where to find those bespoke solutions for the risks that don’t fit in a box and our team aren’t strangers to the “direct” London and International markets who can also provide these solutions for our reinsurance clients.
Actuarial and Analytics
To complement our clients’ needs we also have our own in-house dedicated Actuarial and Analytics team integrated within the department, focusing specifically on the Marine and P&I industry. Our actuarial and analytics capabilities combine traditional actuarial methods with the latest data science techniques to provide insight for our clients. We have expertise in a wide range of methods (actuarial projections, market pricing methods, Monte Carlo simulations, data visualisation, and the latest machine learning techniques), and make use of these tools to help optimise our clients’ capital requirements, coverage, and price. We take pride in communicating our findings in a clear and understandable way.