Life Science at Price Forbes
19 December 2017- by Laura Gifford
Price Forbes is an independent specialist global insurance broker with offices in Bermuda, Chile, Dubai, London and South Africa. We have had over 10 successive years of growth, placing non-standard risks for large multi-national companies globally. Our team of experts work closely with clients ensuring they are aligned with the best markets, people and products available to achieve the right solutions. We are truly different because we place the client at the centre of everything we do.
We have over 380 employees working in all aspects of analytics, consulting, broking, technical, claims and support.
The Price Forbes Life Science team is one of the leading teams in the insurance market having placed insurance cover for and services over half of the world’s top 20 life science companies. The Price Forbes Life Science team has existing relationships with the top insurers globally.
Below are some facts about the Life Science team – we will be posting similar facts about other important areas over the next few weeks.
Did you know?
- The Price Forbes Life Science team have been one of the leading global life science broking teams over the last 20 years
- We also service global fronted programs including a specialist focus on clinical trial servicing excellence
- Our team includes life science claims expertise, handling and advising on recoveries of over USD 2bn
- We have experience on the client, broker and underwriting side and also provide independent consultancy including analytics, programme design, wording reviews and streamlining internal and external clinical trial processes
- We have access to a wider group of global life science experts in non-insurance specific fields. These include supply chain specialists, pharmacovigilance, business continuity, cyber and many others
- We have expertise in advising and placing non-traditional solutions including Business Interruption caused by regulatory shutdown (non-damage BI)
We would welcome an opportunity to discuss your needs. Please contact us on +44 90)20 7204 8461.
The Life Science Team
Laura GiffordMarketing & Communications Manager
Renewable Energy Projects: Whose fault is it anyway?
Clinical trials and the life science industry
Price Forbes launches new Security Risks practice with three major hires
Mental Health Awareness Week: Q&A with John & Kitty Wallace from the BDD Foundation