Price Forbes & Partners’ specialist mining and natural resources team has the in-depth technical and global marketing skills to provide tailored solutions for clients involved in all areas of the mining, minerals and metals production industries.
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Coal, metals, industrial minerals extraction throughout the world: extensive marketing ability to provide capacity for significant sums insured, tailoring programmes to match individual characteristics and the risks associated with them
- General and professional liabilities: negotiating skills to secure broad coverages to protect clients’ liabilities
- International auto
- Mineral processing: working with expert markets to design programmes for processing facilities and thereby manage the risks involved
- Open pit and underground mines
- Property and business interruption, both surface and underground
- Smelting and refining: the high values at risk in many cases in this key area requires expert attention to ensure the correct levels of protection are provided
- Terrorism and political risk
If you wish to discuss your insurance requirements, or find out more about Price Forbes & Partners’ mining capabilities, please contact the mining team.